Hudock

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Why SitterCity Ends Vacation Stress

It is vacation time again and you know the drill. While preparing for vacation, you ask yourself, Is this worth it? It is so much work to get your life in order for a vacation that you are all stressed out.

That was my situation one week ago. Preparing for a long vacation I was worried about my plants, the dog, the mail and every other little detail that I was sure that I was forgetting before heading for vacation.

The stress was building because this was the longest vacation that I have ever taken and I was leaving my house empty. I felt that I had to worry about so many things that need to get done and it seemed I was asking so many people to do favors for me while I was gone that I wasn't sure any of it would really get done.

Fortunately, I realized in time that I didnt have to. I found a housesitter who will also watch my dog for me. Now I can relax and enjoy my vacationand not stress.

Where do you find a sitter like that? Believe it or notat SitterCity. Sittercity not only matches sitters for children, but also for your house and your pets. They even offer background checks for their sitters so you can be sure that your belongings are safe. These sitters will watch the house, water your plants, check you mail and more.

SitterCity can help anyone head for vacation and leave the stress at home.

Sheryl Frey is a mom dedicated to helping others by recommending good parenting sites like "Sittercity". For more information, visit http://www.sittercityreview.com



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home